Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Exciting Things Are On The Way . . .

Yes, you read correctly! Exciting things . . . SUPER exciting!!

This blog will be my main forum for documenting my upcoming European adventures! I'm doing a study abroad exchange in Ireland from January - May 2018 with my boyfriend, and I'll be sharing our journey with everyone through this platform! (As well as through my Tumblr and Twitter)

But in the mean time I'll be writing a blog post every week! (hopefully) All about . . . well, the things that catch my mind and just won't let go! Right now some prominent themes in my life that might be translated through this blog are:


  • Work/Life Balance
  • Dealing With Rejection
  • Beginning New Adventures
  • Writing Trials and Tribulations (Warning: There Are Many) 
  • Book Reviews 
  • Music Reviews
  • Movie Reviews
  • Fashion
  • And Everything Else Running Around In My Mind!!!

I'll keep this post short and sweet, but keep your eyes open for upcoming posts! 


Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment