Wednesday, December 28, 2016

OOTD; December 27th

Last night, my family threw a Christmas house party and I decided to share my outfit with you! 

My top is from Garage. I love it because the detailing on the neckline is unique and classy, and it compliments a small necklace perfectly. This top is also very lightweight, which is great for a party where you're bound to be warm. 




My black leggings are from Victoria's Secret Pink. I swear by their leggings because they are the comfiest, softest leggings I've ever come across. They last forever and are quite reasonably priced!


My boots are from Spring. The heels are pretty high for me, but I am trying my best to learn to walk in them because they're so adorable. They come in multiple different colours, and I purchased both the tan and the black pair. 



My jewelry is my favourite part of the outfit; it completely ties it all together. My watch is from Reitmans. It's rose gold (which is mine, and everyone's favourite currently) and has the look of an expensive piece, but I got it for around $20! My blue gemstone ring is from Pandora and I'm completely in love with it. And my gorgeous silver and rose gold double heart necklace is from Bogarts Jewellers. My boyfriend gave me it for Christmas and I can guarantee I'll be wearing it in every other OOTD for a long time!




I'll post links to the pieces below if anyone is interested in looking at them in more detail or purchasing them for themselves! 

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment